Giveaway: iPad 2 Display Dock - Enter to win 1 of 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpburrowes

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Why I NEED to win

If I win one of these cool docks, I would use my iPad, instead of my iPhone, to play music on my three-hour commute to work. It would enable the iPad to stand firmly with minimal risk of tipping over (as would likely happen with some flimsier stands). Plus, I could read the song titles easier on the way larger iPad than on the itsy bitsy iPhone screen. In short, by awarding me one of these precious docks you would be saving me from a life of distracted driving, while helping to preserve my eyesight. My family would be eternally grateful to you. And my fellow daily commuters along I-85 would burn incense at their altars in your honor.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Please throw my hat into the ring.
Just bought an iPad2 as a Christmas gift for my wife.
This would work great on or table in front of our couch.
TIA

Clayman

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
This looks like a great addition for displaying artwork and better hold the device when reading and typing. I think it would look a great addition.

RackDaddy

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Very slick! Would love having one for looking at recipes while cooking. (I admit, I haven't gotten to the point where I don't need references, yet!) :p

Thanks for the giveaway!

lucidbear

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I created an account just to say this...

If you guys would be so choice & kind as to grant me a display dock, I would use it as an altar to worship my iPad while sacrificing my soul to the Internet.

baloghjz

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
This would be great!

This display looks great! I just bought my iPad 64GB about 5 hours ago and I'd love to use this stand to display it around the house. It makes a very attractive piece of hardware even cooler! What an awesome Christmas present this would be!

lilnin

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I just got an ipad2 and I don't have anything for it. A cool dock would sure help me keep this away from my 2 cats. Please guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2