Giveaway: iPad 2 Display Dock - Enter to win 1 of 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bibojim

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I would use this in the kitchen when I cook. I just need to get an iPad still! Trying to win an iPad through other contests!

Dave01568

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
This is just what I'm looking for for the iPad my 5 year old son uses in school. Part of his IEP is to use an iPad during ABA (applied behavioral analysis) he is autistic. This display dock would keep him from breaking his iPad at school. Thank you for showing this. I would recommend this purchase to his school for the other 4 kids that use iPads in his class . I hope I win this so I can demo it for them. Thanks

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Perfect for my iPad 2 that Santa is bringing. My 12 yr old daughter"spilled the beans". She couldn't keep the secret any longer. Awesome.

Dvanmeter1

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
10 weeks ago I had a falling accident off of a roof. I had to have two surgeries in 1 week one which I had a complete elbow replacement. Last Wednesday I had to have a third surgery to mine my Ulner nerve because of the intense aim when trying to do my therapy. Using iPad is difficult for e because I can't use my left hand to steady the iPad while typing or just using in general. The display dock would help tremendously and would love to win something. Thanks, Doug

PINKLADY185

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
IMO, this is a great looking dock. I know I would use it all the time. But I would probably be most thankful for having it, when using it in the kitchen with the Epicurious app. Good luck to all, and thanks for the info about it.

CarrieC

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I am a hard working young woman and just purchased a brand
New iPad 2. I also have an 18year old brother that lives with me and it just so happens his favorite thing to do is drop everything that is expensive glass or a combination. I believe this would really help my chances of keeping my beloved beauty in one piece. Happy holidays!!

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I would use this at work on my desk and then at home in the living room. Unloke my iPhone which was encased in a Otterbox the first day I got it the iPad is still rockin' out naked. I like all the surface area on the back that I can put stickers to make it a little more mine. The only problem is I have to be careful when using it at work and home because I don't want to scratch the back. So having a stand would be awesome!

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I would use this dock EVERYWHERE!

-Reading my magazines
-Playing my games
-Cooking
-Connecting to my computer
-Watching videos/sharing my photos with my family, friends and strangers who peek over your shoulder :p
-Showing customers at work our new products or just helping them figure out our website/our products with better in-depth detail of the site & product.
--and more places/things I'm doing--

My iPad 'Smart Cover' just isn't very sturdy and cannot lay properly on it's slant so it is very hard to use.

Good-luck to everybody!

jimgoun

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm planning to start studying for CPA exam and converted all of the study material (include study flashcards to PDF) to be on my tablet... this would it much easier...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal