Giveaway: iPad 2 Display Dock - Enter to win 1 of 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawnhoefer

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't mind winning...

I think I'd use it as a base for my iPad when in my shop. Looks like just the way to interface with the Square card reader and a stylus.

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Unlike a lot of other people in this thread... I am NOT a cook so having my iPad on the counter while I attempt to create something edible is a requirement. I use it for recipes, figuring out weight conversions, and using IM to ask my mother questions. Lol. I need this.

prcd15

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
To keep my family close to me

I would you this stand to keep my family close and afar. I would be able to check on my kids through their Facebook updates and keep contact with my mother who lives in Florida by communicating with her through the the Skype application.

ceb1

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
nice this would be great

I just bought the wife a ipad2 for Christmas. SHE WOULD LOVE THIS....thanks for the chance to win this.:D

Imacman2867

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I would use the ipod dock as the first in line defense mechanism to fight off zombies during the zombie apocalypse. I will first download the zombie guard 3000 app which includes an amazing tutorial on how to use your best friend as a shield.

dunn.brian

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I absolutely love this! It has many practical uses and I would definately use this in conjunction for my future iPad 2! I have been dying to get one and I will have the money in about two months.

I cook often from online recepies and this would do the trick at keeping my iPad safe and secure. It would also be a nifty case for school!

Thanks for the chance to toss my name into the bottomless hat of entries!

- Brian

(Happy holidays!)

Deyrkroz

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey!
This is a super nice dock.
I would love to get it, i would use it for the welcome room, so my family can see pictures, memories and more stuff!
Hope i can win.

Good luck everyone!

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
A second computer

This would make for a nice executive display for my office. When I need to use something other than my laptop, this would make for a nice raised display and add some class to my office.

Status
Not open for further replies.