• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekleintop

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
These cases are simply the best looking and highest quality I have seen. The price is the only thing that has kept me away. Any color will do except pink.

HallsOfAvalon

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Love Vapor Cases

I have always been a fan of the Vapor cases. They are streamlined and offer a more eloquent case solution for the iPhone. iPhone's are beautiful works of art, and every other case out there just takes away from the work of art that is the iPhone.

I'd show off my new white Vapor case to everyone I come in contact with. All the other iPhone's out there would be jealous and want to be just like mine.;)

wes2nice

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I love the interchangeable back plates. I can give my phone a new look and new meaning with just one case. Especially in Epiphany Blue....That color is really nice!!!!

jdf_one22

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I love the fact that it is using aircraft grade aluminum.. and vapor cases are just stunning to look at. if I won I would like the white one!!

Cheers!

felipereina

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
A Timeless Classic proudly made right here in the USA, makes every bit of the cost completely justifiable I would love to sport this in all white on my iPhone 4S!! ;)

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
What I really like about these cases is the classy look to them like the iphone 4. It doesn't hide the phone but enhances it. From the pictures the case looks really solid. I would love to have a white case but both colors look really good.

bgwebbjr

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping that the feature I like pans out... the microsuede backplate looks like it would be somewhat non-skid and would keep my phone from sliding off my inclined laptop stand.

kiwiruss

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I like the Aluminun Frame. I have a work Iphone 4S but they only give us a dull black bumper so all our iphones look the same.

Im looking for a way to make my Iphone 4S stand out from the crowd.

agenttrav

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the contest guys! First time poster. I just got my iPhone 4S last week, and unfortunately, I haven't been able to get a case yet. She's naked as the day she was put together!

This site has been a great guide and resource for a new iPhone user such as myself! I'll continue to read your great articles and recommend to friends.

As for the color, Epiphany Blue is gorgeous. I'd kill for that to be my very first iPhone case... :D

DDS0728

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
WHOA!!! Beautiful Case!!!

Wow, this is by far the nicest case I've ever seen for the iPhone! The white one would be SWEET! Thanks TiPb!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz