Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfountaine

May 8, 2009
Visit site
element case epiphany

I have the Element Case Vapor Pro Black Ops and love it. When I saw the new Epiphany case I was drawn to it and its soft color. Perfect case for the new year. Id like to win the Vapor COMP Epiphany Blue

jnmnml#WN

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
This case is the most elegant and high-end accessory you can add to your iPhone. I love the looks of all Element cases. And it would be a perfect Christmas Gift to match my White iPhone. White! ;)

kevlar0986

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
These element cases are very elegant. I love the fact of keeping the form factor of the iphone without adding extra bulk or thickness to the original iphone design. My choice the Epiphany Blue Ultrasuede

thanks TiPb team

quicksilver53

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I love the look of this Vapor COMP Epiphany case. I really like the CNCed metal and the way that it is sculpted with raised sides to protect the buttons and headphones jack . I also like the white with epiphany blue case.

chronictacos

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
The mixture of added protection with aluminum combined with the polycarbonate plastic. as well as offering protection the slim and sleek stylish fit features. The white case would definitely look righteous on my 4s! :cool:

HYPERformance

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
love the white, and the included back plates add to the cool look. i would love to have a high end case made by a company in the usa with such fine details.

jivarro

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Vapor Comp

Having purchased the first generation Element case for my I4 I am not happy with it at all. The new vapor comp cases have larger holes for the 3.5 jack and sync cable. This is the reason my Vapor 4 Special Metals Frost and Red anodized is collecting dust. I would love to have one of the new versions that way I would be able to use headphones other than the cheap POS ear buds that come with all iPhones.

Deifie

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
The vapor case is the best case cause it?s made of aircraft aluminum so it?s like you have an F16 around your iPhone to protect it. I like the case in blue.

Andrey

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
White epiphany element case with my white iphone 4. I can already taste the metal. Case looks brilliant and robust. Would love to own one.

Wishing good luck to all participants and whoever wins, enjoy it to its best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunnic