GIVE AWAY: White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cchs227

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
10 nintendo DSi's and a bill of data plan overage charges of $101.12 because of my habit of going on TiPb.com... No seriously.
Gotta love it though!

munan

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
600 crab cakes and overnight FedEx shipping from Monterey California to the corporate office in Redmond Washington.

Close to 3 grand. On the up side, everyone back home loved the crab cakes.

mk3s

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
lap dance

was filling out an expense report for my boss and saw he expensed a lap dance for 200+.

I want to win!

Xytal

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
A friend of mine, at his old job, was required by his boss to go and put in an expense report to get reimbursed for $0.50 Dixie cups.

sparky12

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Stuff for my kid's birthday party - balloons, plates and assorted other crap. They owed me since I was out of town! Unfortunately, it got kicked back.

omfgitsjustin

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Three live goldfish :D

There was a movie being filmed in my area and one scene of the film called for a fish scene where the child of some guy was feeding three goldfish.

I was in charge of getting the fish and "keeping them happy and alive" while on set!

Disturbed_Angel

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 40k in medical supplies for the area of the hospital I was working in, had to go explain to my NCO why I was replacing 3/4 of the supplies on the floor. I wasn't allowed to order supplies after that, but we did have all up to date supplies.

cchs227

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
80 boxes of my favorite candy 'Chocolate Turtles' my co-workers surprised me with at my desk... The bill was waiting there for me also.

The Guy#CB

Apr 2, 2009
Visit site
Saw something itemized as a "Nightly Entertainment Expense" on a submitted expense report. And the expense was $250/hour for 2 hours totaling $500.

I tried calling to get a receipt but it was a senior VP who told me it was above my pay grade to ask him for such things.... Shortly after, my manager asked for the report and I never saw I again....

Fishy indeed!!

jeromeylewis

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
A Couple of Costco Porterhouse Family Packs

United lost my luggage on a trip to rep the company at the regional PETA convention. Since I could only expense food items and I didn't have any other clothes, I hit up the local Costco and bought a couple of Porterhouse family packs so I could rock the custom New York Strip Suit,T-Bone Tie, and Filet Fedora.

slls

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
1 Doubled sided 20" dong, 3 jars of (you know what), a replacement sink disposal unit, 1 bag of confetti with glitter & 1 package of clown make-up.... Don't ask questions you don't want answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1