Getting my 4s on Sprint!! "On Becoming an Apple convert..."

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
im on Sprint...i have a blackberry bold 9930. i pre-ordered an iphone4S 16gb as a 3nd line on my family plan. im only paying $42 extra a month to have an iphone...so i figured ill give it a try. so im not technically leaving my blackberry for an iphone...i love my blackberry. since iphone finally went to sprint...i can finally have the best of both worlds...my blackberry and my iphone

Ken Esclito

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually a old Nextel customer that was came to Sprint. I made a bad move 2 years ago when I chose to stay with Sprint and get the new Blackberry Nextel phone was between that and a 3GS at the time. shortly after (1 month) my company that was using Nextels decided to go with regular phones. So I never really used the push to talk feature. the only thing Ive liked about the BB is the keyboard and the BBM now that iOS 5 has iMessage that's a wash but i still will miss my key board!

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I join all of you in the excitement of getting an iPhone 4S on Sprint. I think I've said it many times so far but it bears repeating at least once more- Android propeller heads would have a point if their OS was a stable, cooperative platform running on great hardware, but it is a buggy, uncooperative, storage space devouring headache thanks to Gingerbread and I cannot wait to jettison this headache in a handheld for the iPhone 4S. I just want to get things done and despite being a SUPER GEEK and UBER-NERD, I have no desire to tinker with a phone. I can do that with my laptop and desktop. I don't need that on a phone or Tablet.

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I got my iphone 4 march 8th at around 9 am. I've always watched the iphone and read the reviews and tried my best to keep up with it for the years. When i got my iphone i felt all powerful and unstoppable like i had captured the sun but now that all of that has cooled off i can honestly say

" It just works" which is more than i can say for my past 3 blackberries

Your going to gravely regret choosing sprint as your network, as we all have

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacker