Getting iPhone to work with my company email

abalog79

Jul 31, 2008
Visit site
My company uses exchange for our company email address. I have contacted IT about hooking up with this but they tell me we have to use Blackberrys for work.
I don't have an iPhone yet but think that I could hook up to my work email either with MobileMe, hosted exchange or even directly to Microsoft exchange itself by entering by login information.

Can someone please let me know if I have any options to have my work email pushed to my iPhone 3G?

Thanks!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Sure you have a few options... get all of the settings for your work's exchange server {If you can}... or if you go the mobile me route simply forward your works email to your new mobile me account.

abalog79

Jul 31, 2008
Visit site
What exact settings would I need to know about exchange?

Also, how does well does MobileMe work? What is the delay on the push email? What information will I need for MobileMe?

vinxavi

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
all you need to know if your OWA mail server name. can you access your mail via the web (i.e. mail.exchange.com)? if so, try using that. when prompted for username and password it should be your AD account (i.e. same username and password you use to log-in to your network).

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox