Getting iPhone 4 on Friday, what accessories??

cmikhow#AC

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I recently got hired at a cell phone company (due to contractual agreements I won't say which one... I might even be able to get fired for posting this.. but we'll see.)

Annnnnnyways, I am getting the iPhone 4 and am allowed to pick two accessories, what do I get? I drive a lot to school and work and liked that Belkin charger + radio tuner + handfree caller (i don't have a cd player so this would let me play music through my car speakers from my phone, and the handsfree thing is great because of the new cell phone law where I live.)

But I've seen some terrible reviews about it being staticy and not the best accessory. So what do you as the community think the 2 best iPhone accessories are.

Powermat? Dock? Car Charger? Radio tuners, cases, whatever.

Help me out I'm a former Blackberry user of 6-8 years, so this is all new to me.

seenda

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
The charger comes with my iphone 4 sucks, i only used it twice before it broken, like burned with some brown color at the USB port! What a pity, my new iphone 4 charger! I know a great accessory for iphone, it is an external battery, FM transmitter and hands free car kits all in one. You can check it at seenda.com, i thought it is smart to carry arount and really help a lot when driving.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
i can't say i have 2 favorites because i use 3 accessories daily so i tell you my favorites.

1) Otter Box Defender Series- ultimate protection for your phone! a little bulky but the holster is amazing.

2) Jabra Crusier - bluetooth car device, allows for hands free calling through the internal speaker or you car speakers. it plays music and has dual mics for noice canceling while you use the phone.

3) generic car charger- plus the cable the phone comes with for general charging purposes

Roo Zilla

Dec 17, 2008
Visit site
The only accessories I use with any regularity are a car charger, Bluetooth speaker, and a dock. I don't like cases and carry mine naked.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
If you take very good care of your phone then I would skip on getting a case as there is not a lot of quality options to choose from just yet.. Give it to around Christmas and there should be a solid top 5 that almost everyone recommends.

Honestly the battery life is so good I wouldn't worry about getting any of the different chargers (car, etc..) UNLESS you are planning on using it EVERY second of the day.

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
An inductive charger is a good choice:

Every phone you buy seems to have a different charger with a different phone interface. Energizer has found a way to streamline this.

The marketing company I work for recently entered into a campaign with Energizer for their new Qi(pronounced chee) line of charging stations. Energizer Inductive Charging Stations brings consumers the freedom to charge their smartphones, MP3 players, cameras ? any device 5W or less ? on a single charging station, regardless of manufacturer.

The charging pads were designed in cooperation with Wireless Power Consortium co-founder Convenient Power and will be available in October at Target and Target.com to start.
Check out the site for more info.

Energizer Inductive Charging Pad | Charging Station | Qi Technology

Last edited:

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
An inductive charger is a good choice:

Every phone you buy seems to have a different charger with a different phone interface. Energizer has found a way to streamline this.

The marketing company I work for recently entered into a campaign with Energizer for their new Qi(pronounced chee) line of charging stations. Energizer Inductive Charging Stationers brings consumers the freedom to charge their smartphones, MP3 players, cameras ? any device 5W or less ? on a single charging station, regardless of manufacturer.

The charging pads were designed in cooperation with Wireless Power Consortium co-founder Convenient Power and will be available in October at Target and Target.com to start.
Check out the site for more info.

to bad you have to buy special batteries and for the iPhone/iPod a special case... not a good buy in my mind

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73