Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
wait! it's just few days
zhushu4.jpg

ipadman1994

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
ipad 2hd/plus/pro

hi all can anybody tell me is the ipad 2hd/pro or what ever its called coming out at all? as it wasnt mentioned yesterday at the iphone 4s release , am looking to buy an ipad 2 and dont want to buy it if theirs a new 1 coming out this year. Thanks.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Even if the iPad 3 doesn't come until mid next year. I see it as being a pretty good spec bump to the current model.
I'd wait, again, thats just my opinion.

EggoEspada

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
hi all can anybody tell me is the ipad 2hd/pro or what ever its called coming out at all? as it wasnt mentioned yesterday at the iphone 4s release , am looking to buy an ipad 2 and dont want to buy it if theirs a new 1 coming out this year. Thanks.

If no new iPad was announced, than chances are it isn't happening. The iPad 3 might not come till like April So if you want an iPad, just get the second gen and if you still wanted the third gen, you can sell the one you have. You shouldn't wait on a device with no solid info. People on Verizon waited on buying the iPhone 4 because they thought the 5 was coming in June and you see how that turned out.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Having a rough time with this one myself now... But I think I will wait until my developer needs an iPad for when we decide to do a universal app. However if that time comes in February, yeah we will just wait until March for the iPad 3.

I am already designing all my iPad apps in 2048x1536 (Retina Display iPad resolution) lol.. ~

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I would totally wait, if I were you. One thing I know the next generation iPad will have is a better camera, and likely an LED. I would LOVE that for my iPad 2.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
The user asked this question back in July and has been told to wait... How long should he/she keep waiting for? Might as well fir the iPad 4 now! Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I think people just noticed it was bumped up, and they didn't look at the original date. I wonder what the OP decided to do. Back in July, I probably would have just gotten the 2. Now, I'm waiting for 3, since I'm hoping it will be in March again, like this year. Maybe I'll have saved my pennies up by then :rolleyes:

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
yes, this year is the year of iPad 2, and the iPhone 4S have already released on Oct. 4, so just get the iPad 2 now, if you can afford and really want it.
So far it's the best tablet compared I think. :)

Crisdean

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
From an iPad user. If you go into an Apple store and try the product and you find out it does the job for you. Get it! If it doesn't use your laptop. If you start end of year you can pray for a new version. I'm happy with the original iPad and the ipad2 is even better so don't waste your time and get a 2 if it fullfils your needs.

You can't go wrong.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I'd say there's an extremely high chance. There's been reports of them testing a retina display right now and th technology was just now mde available, that's y they hadn't done it before.

tapatalk on iPad 2 running ios5

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I waited a year to get the iPad 2 because I knew it would be that much better. If you can wait until march for the iPad 3 go for it! Unless black Friday comes and that $50 off calls your name. Lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77