Gazelle Problem

gpo1956

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a problem I'm having with Gazelle. On 11-19 I sent Gazelle my iPhone 6 in their box per our agreement. On 11-25 I received an email stating that it had been received and was in the described condition. It said my $ would be deposited in my Paypal account in 3-5 days. I checked several times and no payment so on 12-4 I emailed them and asked where it was. On 12-7 I received a message saying that it had been sent to an old Paypal address that I hadn't used in over a year. I explained to them about the mix up, gave them my correct address and apologized for my error. They responded back that it would be corrected and credited in 24-48 hours. On 12-12 I again messaged asking where it was. They apologized again and said that it would be credited within the next few hours. That was the last I heard from them and still no payment. this is the second or third phone I've sold through them and this is the first problem I've had, but I amreally getting pi**ed off now. Have any of you guys had this kind of problem with Gazelle?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kopppy