• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Galaxy gear watch with iPhone

alex lewis2

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Iv been with iPhone for awhile but I had my galaxy watch from a previous phone and it actually connects with my iPhone 5c has anyone els tested this before?

alex lewis2

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
It connects with Bluetooth and I get texts and calls on it. It used to say it couldn't because it wasn't a galaxy phone I wasn't sure if they changed what it was compatible with or what

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
If this is true then I need to go to the Samsung Experience Store and check one out and test it, cause it would be a nice one to get in case I decide to get the Galaxy S6 or Note 5.

Is it the curved one that you have, OP?

alex lewis2

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Yes the curved one. I don't have a picture with me or id show you. But yeah. Iv been using it for days. With the iPhone calls work great and Siri I haven't had time too test out other functions yet but the calls thing is pretty sweet. It's easy all I did was connect it with Bluetooth. If you need any help let me know

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz