Fun while it lasted

atlas9171

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Appears my phone has died for no apparent reason, her notification sound go off, hit the button to wake the screen and nothing....not a good sign if it only makes it a week and a day.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Take it in to a Verizion Wireless store or an Apple store. Have them take a look at it. Since its still under the 30 days you may be able to do a exchange. I had the same issue with my EVO a few days after buying it. Went back to the Best Buy Mobile store and got it exchanged. No questions asked.

I think this is a prime example that Apple products can and will have problems just like any other product out there.

atlas9171

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
yeah that was the plan, have it on the charger just to make sure it wasn't a battery issue, even though I don't think i ran it down nearly enough.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Every device will have some that have defects. Unfortunately, you may have received one. Try doing a hard rest i.e. hold the sleep and home button for at least 30 seconds and see if that works. If not, hook it up to the computer and open iTunes and try again. It's possible this will work because one of my friends thought hers died and I told her to hard reset and it rebooted and good to go. Trying can't hurt.

Reactions: atlas9171

atlas9171

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Every device will have some that have defects. Unfortunately, you may have received one. Try doing a hard rest i.e. hold the sleep and home button for at least 30 seconds and see if that works. If not, hook it up to the computer and open iTunes and try again. It's possible this will work because one of my friends thought hers died and I told her to hard reset and it rebooted and good to go. Trying can't hurt.

Sweet that did it, apparently when i tried that originally didn't hold it long enough, thanks.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Sweet that did it, apparently when i tried that originally didn't hold it long enough, thanks.

I'm glad it worked. Sometimes that's all you need to do and you'll be good. Hopefully the issue doesn't persists (in my experience it hasn't) and it stays fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73