Full price - pre order

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Do anyone know if you will be able to pre order the iPhone for full price . I currently have a sprint iPhone 5S . Also will I have go through apple website or sprint ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, and you can use either website. Furthermore, you should be able to pre-order via the Apple Store app.

SkiPPy087

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Was wondering the same. I know you said this can be done but currently on Apple's website there are no options I see for off contract pre ordering except for T-Mobile.

NickB2005

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Funny thing is I live chatted with them this morning and they told me that if I want a Verizon off contract I gotta do it through Verizon. They only sell T-mobile off contract.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I was planning on buying my phone out right at Best Buy (get some reward point out of the deal at least). Is that not possible (I was going to preorder a 6+ tomorrow)?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I was planning on buying my phone out right at Best Buy (get some reward point out of the deal at least). Is that not possible (I was going to preorder a 6+ tomorrow)?

I am doing the same thing. All depends on the best buy in your location. Around me you walk in and they take preorders and then give you a call once they get a shipment in and get everything ready for you.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I am doing the same thing. All depends on the best buy in your location. Around me you walk in and they take preorders and then give you a call once they get a shipment in and get everything ready for you.

I just texted a buddy of mine who's the Mobile Manager of a local Best Buy (used to work there in college and kept in touch). Hate to bug him with work questions when he's off the clock. He's going to look into it for me tomorrow. Time will tell. I guess worst case I go to Verizon and get $300 for my phone. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

RollTideFanGrl

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
3 Apple employees (2 phone, 1 chat) stated you will not be able to order on Apple site for full price. Only for people who are eligible for upgrade on all carriers. This is including people who wants Easy Pay etc.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
3 Apple employees (2 phone, 1 chat) stated you will not be able to order on Apple site for full price. Only for people who are eligible for upgrade on all carriers. This is including people who wants Easy Pay etc.

All three were wrong. I preordered for full price.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So I wasn't able to pre-order the 6+ (that's saved for only people with upgrades), but I can walk into a Best Buy on 9/19 and purchase a phone outright (which is what I plan on doing - assuming they have enough inventory).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73