Full Adobe CC - iPad

lmitc117

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Would the latest iPads be able to run full illustrator or Photoshop?

and if so do you think adobe would ever do it.

If they did I would go right out and buy an iPad Pro tomorrow.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Unfortunately no. I honestly do not believe it will happen either. Anything like that for an iPad would have to be seriously dumbed down. And making an iPad that could run it would just start cutting into Apple's MacBook market. I can see iOS versions maybe someday for the iPad, but again it will not be a full OS versions and when would only be a guess.

jamielampert

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
That will never happen. If you go to the App Store and search Adobe there are many dumb down versions of their programs. Apple with never make an iPad that is powerful enough to run those programs. As firedept said that will cut into their MacBook and iMac sales.

moeptier

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
What you can do though is run astropad on your iPad when you're at home at use it like a Wacom cintiq.
I do believe the Adobe apps are evolving to a form where you can get some work done on the go and pick it right up when you're back home. There are trial versions of all the Adobe software so just give it a try if you have the chance. Apple has a few selected Adobe apps installed on their iPads on display in the apple stores, so there might be an option for a little testrun ;).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2