From 12 Pro Max to 13 Pro Max

circatee

Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
Maybe I missed the thread. But, has anyone gone from a 12 Pro Max, to a 13 Pro Max?
If so, was it 'worth' it?

My device is more of a day-to-day device, mainly for email, iMessage and brief browsing of the internet. No social media and all that. So, not sure if the upgrade is 'worth' it. Hence, the question...

circatee

Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
Hmm, interesting about the 120hz display. Would that more come into effect when playing games on the device? I do not do that.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
When ever you are using the device since it has an adaptive refresh rate and will give you better battery life.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I missed the thread. But, has anyone gone from a 12 Pro Max, to a 13 Pro Max?
If so, was it 'worth' it?

My device is more of a day-to-day device, mainly for email, iMessage and brief browsing of the internet. No social media and all that. So, not sure if the upgrade is 'worth' it. Hence, the question...

If your current iPhone is satisfying your smartphone needs and you’re still happy with it then you do not need to upgrade to the iPhone 13 Pro Max in my opinion. Yes, the enhancements are great, but not life-changing.

circatee

Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
If your current iPhone is satisfying your smartphone needs and you’re still happy with it then you do not need to upgrade to the iPhone 13 Pro Max in my opinion. Yes, the enhancements are great, but not life-changing.

...and I will add, this is the first year in ages, that I did not preorder.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The battery life is definitely better. As for the the 120HZ display....It may be better idk (placebo).

I can't complain about my iPhone 12 Pro Max's battery. I've had it 13 months, and it's at 99% battery health. One full charge per day. And I'm a heavy user. I went a full year at 100% battery health. I'm curious to see how far the 13 Pro Max can go at 100% battery health. What I'd really like to see, is a battery that goes 2 full days on a full charge (for a heavy user like me).

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
for me I have the 12 pro max and love this phone. whoever has upgraded to the 13-13 pro congrats to you guys. I dont have that kind of money to switch phone every year and I feel that switching iPhone every year you won't see much of a change. so would it be worth your money to upgrade to the newest device every year? I feel maybe after 3-4 year then upgrading you phone thats when you will see the big changes

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2