Free iTunes or cheap iphone 5s

bxnextel86

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Right now radio shack is having bring 5 electronic and get 25. It can be anything. Like 50 cents games from GameStop to dollar headphones. So go to radioshack.com to look for information. So if u looking for a cheap 25 iTunes card or cheaper iphone. Then bring a friend Bc it only five item per ID card.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
According to their website:

To be eligible, products must be in working condition and must not weigh more than 5 lbs. Eligible products include mobile phones, MP3 players, gaming systems/games, GPS receivers, digital cameras/camcorders/lenses, headphones, tablets/e-readers, laptops, digital fitness, digital streaming boxes, radios, recorders, radar detectors, scanners, portable hard drives, wireless routers and Bluetooth speakers/headsets. Batteries, home television sets and non-working electronics do not qualify.

Some of the items listed are worth far more than $5, in my opinion. The website states that $5 is the "minimum", but it does not state a "maximum" value, at least I couldn't find it.

bxnextel86

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
That absolutely sounds fine to me. When does this end? The 25 is just for store credit?

Yea but u can turn it to amazon or google or iTunes credit. By buying the card. Now if u got friends and family who will do it for u. Then that a lot of credit.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1389672787.680328.jpg

bxnextel86

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean? You can turn in your store credit to radio shack? How do you do that?

I mean when u trade in any 5 junk to radio shack. They will give u a 25 dollars store credit. So u can buy a iTunes card or a google card or amazon card. Or anything in the store

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I mean when u trade in any 5 junk to radio shack. They will give u a 25 dollars store credit. So u can buy a iTunes card or a google card or amazon card. Or anything in the store

I read on their website that it excludes gift cards? You were able to get them?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73