Free Case/Bumper...When?

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
So...when can we expect to get a link to order the free case/bumper that Steve-O promised us?

Will it come via email from Apple or just be a link to the Apple Store, or what?

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
He said late this week. I would guess Friday - seeing as they can't make enough bumbers, they're firming up "sourcing" other cases from other companies to offer those as well. They'll take their time to make sure that goes as smooth as possible.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I do know that they are forcing all Apple stores and AT&T corporate stores to send them every last Bumper that they had in stock, probably preparing for the Friday onslaught.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I already bought one but I want a second one. I wonder if I'll get to choose weather or not I get a refund or pick bumper?

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I do know that they are forcing all Apple stores and AT&T corporate stores to send them every last Bumper that they had in stock, probably preparing for the Friday onslaught.

That makes sense. where did you hear about that? I ordered a white one just before they pulled them from the app store so I wouldn't be left out if they gave them all out before I could get to one and to avoid any congestion issues that WILL probably happen when they finally announce their availability. :p Ill just take the refund.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I want to have two! And luckily I bought mine with cash so I CAN just order a second one. If I had bought it with a credit card I would've been unable to get a second one

Kainz15

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I want to have two! And luckily I bought mine with cash so I CAN just order a second one. If I had bought it with a credit card I would've been unable to get a second one

You still would have two..they don't make you return the one you would be getting a refund for. Just take the refund money (whether its in cash or deducted from your credit card) and use that money to get your second one. (its the same process)

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I see your logic is quite strong black tigar! You are a worthy adversary (picture my mouth moving 3 seconds after the speaking has stopped)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro