Free bumper order from Apple

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
Right after the free bumper was announced by apple last Friday, I figured there would be a run on them once they officially announced the process for getting one. So, I ordered a white one and paid with a credit card (estimated 3 week shipping time, $29 +$4 shipping), figuring I would get a refund at some point. I noticed a few hours later that you couldnt even order one, they stopped taking orders. Anyways, I got an email today saying that my order would be free of charge. Just an FYI for other people that may have a pending order.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I got one as well. checked under my order status and its now free except for 4 dollars shipping charge :/ not exactly free because the emails said it would be shipping at no charge but It's still cool I guess. Anybody else have the same thing?

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Do they charge shipping with free cases ordered via the app?

No I just got my order conformation from my second free bumper after i ordered it on the app and its completely free no shipping charge. I am getting a shipping charge for the one i ordered off the apple online store last week its only 4 dollars so whatever i guess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2