Forwarding calls and texts

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have two active phones, 2 different numbers. When I receive a text that is being forwarded from the second and I respond, it seems to show that I'm responding from the second line. I tried it out with my wife.
That is what it is suppose to do.
But if I am initiating a text and I want to use the number from that 2nd line on my main phone, can I??
No, you cannot.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
1. Does the fwded text get charged ?
2. I set this text fwd to my imes on macbook air, it really useful, but i don't know, is this only workable under 1 wifi connection ?
3. Text fwd between phone, using wifi as well or what ?
4. About the call fwd, my ipad (wifi only) seems to received fwd call from my iphone 5 - personal phone (not sure wht did i do to set that up ). I want my work phone iphone 6s+ to received fwd call from my personal phone as well, how can i do that ?
5. Is this fwd call through wifi ? (No charge from our provider right ?)

If i can set this up, i will not have to take out my personal phone from my bag (while connected under 1 network wifi)

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
It’s a Continuity feature. The text message forwarding was created to be able to keep getting your text messages on your other iOS bad Mac devices and be able to respond to them. Since Apple controls these platforms, this kind of Continuity is possible. The possibilities are not so seamless for anything not made from Apple though.
a5cc1536ca09f15286714436d54c25da.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73