Forum request

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Can we please go back to having accessories in subforums separated by device? Sorting through what is iphone and ipad specific is kind of a time consuming situation and drives me to look to other sites for information.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Something to indicate the difference. I vastly preferred when it was sectioned by device like before, it was SO much easier to navigate the site.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
In many ways it was. We just have to get the members better at giving their threads titles. (I can't believe the number of threads with the titles 1) Help, 2) newbie question, and 3) what do you think.) Ugh!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
In many ways it was. We just have to get the members better at giving their threads titles. (I can't believe the number of threads with the titles 1) Help, 2) newbie question, and 3) what do you think.) Ugh!

OMG Seriously. I mean I am SURE I am just as guilty of that, but ....wow. And really it's more that we have 100 of the SAME QUESTION. I try to search for something first before I post a new thread asking something in hopes it's been already asked/solved. Though my situation is apparently pretty...Um...Unique and ridiculous. But finding things now is becoming a headache because you can't just easily search, and it's not subsected like it was by device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bacxiu