Forgot to buy AppleCare

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone :)

So as I stayed up late to pre-order the iPhone 5, I, in my sleepy daze, forgot to buy AppleCare.
Is buying it after my iPhone arrives an option? Or was my only chance to get it at the time of purchase of the iPhone 5?:(

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
You should be able to purchase it... not sure why not? As long as nothing breaks between when you get the device and when you purchase applecare you should be fine. Isn't that how most insurance works?

I purchased the monthly Asurion Insurance through Verizon. They've always been great in the past, and usually send a replacement no questions asked.

Reactions: anon(3733516)

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
You should be able to purchase it... not sure why not? As long as nothing breaks between when you get the device and when you purchase applecare you should be fine. Isn't that how most insurance works?

I purchased the monthly Asurion Insurance through Verizon. They've always been great in the past, and usually send a replacement no questions asked.

I was hoping to hear something like that :)

I heard somewhere that I had to do it at the Genius Bar so that they could inspect my phone so I didn't just buy it to get a replacement if it was already defective or something...

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone :)

So as I stayed up late to pre-order the iPhone 5, I, in my sleepy daze, forgot to buy AppleCare.
Is buying it after my iPhone arrives an option? Or was my only chance to get it at the time of purchase of the iPhone 5?:(

You can buy Applecare from Apple at any time within the one year warranty period.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: anon(3733516)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR