For those lining up on Friday.......

rgood0810

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I'm having the worst anxiety over lining up(not really but really) I plan on going to 3 apple stores in my area to see what the line looks like starting at 11pm then I will make my decision because I don't think at&t will have many if any iphone 6 pluses

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I'm having the worst anxiety over lining up(not really but really) I plan on going to 3 apple stores in my area to see what the line looks like starting at 11pm then I will make my decision because I don't think at&t will have many if any iphone 6 pluses

Aren't you in the Atlanta area rgood? I feel like I remember you saying that in another post.

Don't even try Lenox. There is already a line and come 11PM, it will be a mess. You could try Perimeter but if you really want to go to an Apple Store, I would suggest the new one at Cumberland Mall. I would also suggest going before 11PM. (Only if you can of course). That's where I'm going to try first. If the line is already building, I will head to my usual Verizon store.

rgood0810

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yea xoxojess I'm in Atlanta. I stay literally 5 minutes from perimeter. And yea I guess the Cumberland does make sense. How are they going to do the lines being that the inside of the mall will be closed?

inoutside

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering. Will they limit the number of devices each person can buy? If they don't have limitation, the first ten persons will probably buy up all the inventory and then sell them at eBay.

If I remember correctly, 2 iPhones per person was the limit for the 5s launch. I may be wrong.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Yea xoxojess I'm in Atlanta. I stay literally 5 minutes from perimeter. And yea I guess the Cumberland does make sense. How are they going to do the lines being that the inside of the mall will be closed?

They open the mall for Apple. They do it every year for enclosed Apple stores.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
That is correct. It?s been that way since the original iPhone launch.

I did the 4 and 4S launch and each time I was approached by a guy who already had his 2 phone limit and wanted to pay me an extra 60 bucks to buy an extra since he was not allowed any more. Tempting but I declined. For the 4S launch, the guy ended up getting thrown out of the mall because he was asking literally every single person in line and became bothersome.

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Luckily, I have TWO apple stores fairly close to me but both are inside malls. The apple store that is like 10 mins from my house is the one that I have my iPhone 6 Plus pre ordered for in store pick up Friday. However, there is a new Apple Store opening Friday at another mall about 25 mins away from me. I went to the mall that has the grand opening for the new Apple Store during my lunch break today and there are already two people camped out in the parking lot for the grand opening and iPhone 6 launch. The new store is also giving away limited edition Apple t-shirts to the first few people in line for the iPhone 6. Both stores are gonna be crazy friday but the new store in my area is gonna be the craziest.

Anyway, since I pre ordered I don't have to camp out like I did for the iPhone 4. But If I was gonna camp out, I would get in line at like 3 or 4 AM Friday.

jeilders

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
We live a couple of miles from an Apple store. I am off Thursday and Friday. We will probably start cruising the parking lot late afternoon Thursday and getting in line when we see it become necessary. We will have some beverages and fully charged iPads and make a fun evening out of it!

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I have mine on order but I might cruise through the mall parking lot Thursday night anyway just to see what kind of zoo happening, heh.

rgood0810

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Gosh! I plan on gettin out there on Friday with a couple movies on my iPad and iphone to get me through the night.

Does anyone know specifically how it works at Lenox? Are they gonna let us in the mall at midnight?

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone here is from Central Florida? Im planning on lining up in one of the malls but it would be my first time here and i don't know what time i should get there...

so any suggestions?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
how early lol... 1 am? 2?

Feel free to take a look at the 10,000,000 other threads asking the same EXACT question where answers have been posed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Feel free to take a look at the 10,000,000 other threads asking the same EXACT question where answers have been posed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Sean...your posts just crack me up all of the time! Thank you for making my boring work day better! Haha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods