For everyone who waited too long to order and now are in July :(

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
So I put it off with things like... I'll wait for the reviews or lets see if there are major bugs...

But eventually we all cave in to the power of the mighty Apple blue pill we all took.

I ordered my 42mm White Sport Watch on May 8th. My shipment window is JULY!!!

Post up if you are in the same boat. Let us know what you ordered and when. Don't forget to come back and post any updates so the rest of us procrastinators can keep tabs on shipments :)

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a 38mm Space Grey on the second. My window is June 9-19. Smaller models seem to have quicker turnaround.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Yeah it looks like the 38mm watches are shipping sooner. I order the 42mm then went to the Apple Store to try on the 38mm to see if it would work, but it was very small on my wrist.

I have worn a Pebble since they were launched and recently switched to a Garmin VivoActive and both of those are closer to the 42mm size. :(

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Ordered a 38mm Space Grey on the second. My window is June 9-19. Smaller models seem to have quicker turnaround.

Too right. And if you ordered the 38mm SA with WSB, it would ship in 1-2 weeks. Ouch. I've been waiting since the 19th of April for my SG with BSB.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just got updated :)

Processing Items Available to ship: 5 - 7 weeks
Delivers: 23 Jun, 2015 - 08 Jul, 2015 by Standard Shipping

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Order updated for me too.

Placed it on 10th of May. Got an estimate of 29th of June to 10th of July.

I ordered two Apple Watches. Both 42mm stainless steel. One is Bright Blue Leather Loop, another is the Black Leather Loop.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 4/13... Sport 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band... Delivers: 22 Jun, 2015 - 29 Jun, 2015 by Standard Shipping

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm tail end of June. Ordered on April 18th, and today received update on a shipping window between June 22-29th.

What's strange is that my order date is five days after Keith, yet my delivery window is the same.

That could indicate that orders are being processed more quickly, so perhaps some of the July delivery windows will shift in to June?

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm tail end of June. Ordered on April 18th, and today received update on a for a shipping window between June 22-29th.

What's strange is that my order date is five days after Keith, yet my delivery window is the same.

That could indicate that orders are being processed more quickly, so perhaps some of the July delivery windows will shift in to June?

I am sure that's the case, and I am also confident those in June will shift soon to May, and July to June "at least".

shareef35

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
So I put it off with things like... I'll wait for the reviews or lets see if there are major bugs...

But eventually we all cave in to the power of the mighty Apple blue pill we all took.

I ordered my 42mm White Sport Watch on May 8th. My shipment window is JULY!!!

Post up if you are in the same boat. Let us know what you ordered and when. Don't forget to come back and post any updates so the rest of us procrastinators can keep tabs on shipments :)

I ordered 42" watch with Milanese loop on 16 April and still processing

BelgiumRoland

May 16, 2015
Visit site
so perhaps some of the July delivery windows will shift in to June?

Keep faith people you might be surprised!

I ordered 2 42mm Sport with white band on May 2nd, right after the shipping on the French Apple Store changed from June to July.

Yesterday I got a mail from the Apple Store announcing my 2 watches have shipped and I should get them on Monday May 18th.

So that's about 2 week delivery time.

To be quite honest, I'm still not really believing it, yet monitoring the delivery on the UPS site show progress toward my delivery address.

Me = Happy

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a 38mm Sport WSB on 4/26 it shipped 5/12 and I received it 5/13. My estimated delivery dates never changed from 5/21-6/4. There is hope!!

Disturbed_Angel

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I finally caved today and ordered my 42mm Space Gray after going to the Apple store and trying it on (that was the mistake! :p ).
Currently it is showing shipping in 5-7 weeks with delivery 2-17 July. On the one hand, I sort of set my self up waiting to check it out and order, but on the other hand, it will be interesting to see when it really does ship and arrive.

MTapester

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Looks like i'm in the same boat as everyone else, Order May 5, Looks like i'm looking at July 2 to July 8th. Should have just made the order back in Apr.

Anyone else from some nice accessories while they wait?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 4/13... Sport 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band... Delivers: 22 Jun, 2015 - 29 Jun, 2015 by Standard Shipping

I'm right there with you. I ordered the exact watch as you on 4/11 and have the same delivery dates.
There is hope... My sister ordered a 38mm of the one I ordered... On preorder/launch day... Her initial delivery date was late June... Got delivered 2 weeks ago... Under promise... Over deliver...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods