JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
BOOOM...LOOK IN THE FIRST POST I JUST EDITED IT...I GOT A NEW ONE FOOO FREEEE...YESSS....lol....and thanks for all the "hater" comments...love you guys too...lol...but for the people who said good luck...thank you

Congrats!!!
icon_smile_clap.gif

here ya go dickhead.....honestly whats the point of doubting this...

You got that right. Just try to ignore him, he obviously needs to be medicated. Sometimes people are just really miserable themselves and feel the need to bring others down. Don't worry about it though, you've already proved far more than you needed to and while I can't speak for everyone, I do think that most everyone believes you. That being said, you got extremely lucky this time around! Apple does a lot of nice things but you really did get super lucky. Just be more careful this time! :p

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
HEY! I beleive you at least lol but you're really lucky that they let you replace it, i know if that happened to me, i DEF wouldnt have been so lucky. It took me a month just to get my upgrade date moved a week earlier.

AKA

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on the replacement phone!

The way I look at it...if you dont buy the insurance plan, get a d@mn case! Even though I really wanted to keep my phone looking nice and sleek without a case, I couldnt bring myself to have it unprotected. You never know when you are someone looking at your phone will drop it...;)

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
You got that right. Just try to ignore him, he obviously needs to be medicated. Sometimes people are just really miserable themselves and feel the need to bring others down.

Nah, I just like being a punk and stirring the pot. I think I am actually very restrained on here and don't be my normal self. I do help others on this site, but it depends on the poster and presentation of their post. You should see how I treat my co-workers and the people that work for me.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Guys, this thread needs to get back on topic and cut out the personal attacks/insults. If it continues your accounts will be "adjusted" accordingly.

Thanks so much. :)

iamgriselda1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have heard that Apple and other companies have been testing a product called "Gorilla Glass" I guess it was mfg back in the 1970's for something and they are thinking it would make great screens for phones. It's very hard to crack and almost completely scratch resistant.

The Motorola Droid X is built with Gorilla Glass. Atleast thats what the Motorola rep told me....but I do agree its supposed to be really hard to scratch. :)

Skier1960

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Nah, I just like being a punk and stirring the pot. I think I am actually very restrained on here and don't be my normal self. I do help others on this site, but it depends on the poster and presentation of their post. You should see how I treat my co-workers and the people that work for me.

I was with my Nephew before Christmas and he dropped his Ipone4 in some water. Only the bottom of the iPhone was wet. Worked for a few minutes then Phhhhht out it went. Went to the Apple store where we live. My Nephew told the exact truth of what happened. The nice lad behind the counter fiddled with it a bit then excused himself. We waited for 15 min before he came back, he apologized for making us wait and had a brand new iPone4 in the box. He proceeded to do some paper work somewhat similar to what I saw on this thread. After all was done he handed over the phone and said Thank you for shopping at our store and wished us a Happy holiday season. ( I would prefer Merry Christmas,but heh) My next Lap top Mac, My wifes next desktop Mac. Yes gf, this is true....

Last edited by a moderator:

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I think that it really pays to have a case on.
My iPhone 4 fell out of my pocket as I was shutting the car door and the door shut on my phone.
I had an Incipio feather case and an incipio screen protector on and the only damage was that the screen protector was torn up.

ive never had it naked since then.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro