Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully the iPhone 5 will be made out of acrylic, or something.

Acryllic would be the absolute worst thing you could possibly make it out of, except perhaps ice. :p

Acryllic scratches if you look at it wrong. A big part of why they used glass is optical clarity. Glass >>> plastic in optical clarity as well. :)

ajw2495

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
BOOOM...LOOK IN THE FIRST POST I JUST EDITED IT...I GOT A NEW ONE FOOO FREEEE...YESSS....lol....and thanks for all the "hater" comments...love you guys too...lol...but for the people who said good luck...thank you

photoon20110307at2217.jpg

Last edited:

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Glad it worked out for ya, What did you end up telling them. Please say you didn't say the whole glass was supposed to be unbreakable thing.

Reactions: Jf15

ajw2495

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha. Nahh. I just said it dropped and he was like o ok well I can't do this next time but I can replace it for you now. And....btw ghostface147...this is fake how?? I'm sorry I wanted to edit my address out....Enlighten me.....

ajw2495

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Here's more evidence..no idea why you guys doubt me so much...this shows that I went...idk what else to show...tell me something and I'll produce it

1299596109.png

Last edited:

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hahaha. Nahh. I just said it dropped and he was like o ok well I can't do this next time but I can replace it for you now. And....btw ghostface147...this is fake how?? I'm sorry I wanted to edit my address out....Enlighten me.....

Wow, you are a lucky soul! Guess it still pays to be honest! :D

Vorpal279

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Acryllic would be the absolute worst thing you could possibly make it out of, except perhaps ice. :p

Acryllic scratches if you look at it wrong. A big part of why they used glass is optical clarity. Glass >>> plastic in optical clarity as well. :)

Yeah I was just being funny.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I was just being funny.

I have heard that Apple and other companies have been testing a product called "Gorilla Glass" I guess it was mfg back in the 1970's for something and they are thinking it would make great screens for phones. It's very hard to crack and almost completely scratch resistant.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Here's more evidence..no idea why you guys doubt me so much...this shows that I went...idk what else to show...tell me something and I'll produce it

1299596109.png

Prove to us that is your name :D LOL

Just having fun.

Anyways, you don't need to prove anything more man, glad you got yourself a new one.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
It's great when they take of the customer! It happens more often than not, I'm sure...Glad it worked out without having to open your wallet!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen