FlipSwitch - How to add/change settings?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm using Ryan Petrich's FlipSwitch tweak together with Activator from his beta repo and he's updating it a lot with a lot of functions... but I'm either too blind or too stupid to find the settings or how to configure it :/

Here's a screenshot of a update, how can I access/change these options? :eek:
Or is it just in combination with other tweaks/apps possible

I appreciate every help and suggestion :)

IMG_2940.JPG

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Someone might be using this tweak soon and will be able to help

Your not being ignored 😊

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm ignoring this guy. He is only here to help himself?

I'm not on flip switch yet, but I feel like I should switch! I'm a huge r. Petrich fan. I'll let you know wha I find

Imore forum app is forcing me to use a signature, which is more than a little oppressive. Change your policies!!!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It's difficult to give advice unless someone has an experience with it

Sorry buddy

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't even see those options anywhere? and I'm Using flipswitch now? or are those activator settings?
I have been spending the last few days messing with retro arch and ppsspp so I haven't been playing with any if my other tweaks? I even pushed my emoji project to the background.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
That's why I'm confused, it's there but you can't set anything 😱
The stuff which is written in the recent updates are function which I just dreamed about and Ryan Petrich just implemented them, and it's even free 😳

PS: Haha that's somehow strange, I also spent time with RetroArch, FFVIII and my PS3 Controller in combination with iPad :p

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I sent the developer a 📩 Mail an but I don't think I will get an answer... I never got an answer from him :(

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
-_________-

Sometimes I think there are only a few people in this whole forum who have some kind of usable iOS jailbreak knowledge and the rest are "just" consumers :|

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have never seen this screen. Is it in the activator app? Or is it supposed to be in the activator app?

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the repo installed, but I don't see FlipSwitch in there as a beta. I have version 1.0.3 installed. Is the beta available somewhere else? I suspect most of those options are enabled through Activator, but I'm not sure....

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Ahh, got it (I think). The options are controlled through the FlipControlCenter settings. For example, looking at the active bottom shelf switches on my 5s, I see this:

a8ynubu2.jpg

If I click that right arrow for Flashlight, I see this:

byravyte.jpg

Is that what you were looking for?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
After seeing your post I cheeked it, that are only the changes of the development of the centralized toggle system for iOS which is called "Flipswitch", that means he integrated new functions and feature to it and developer can use/integrate them. That's why it's available in FlipControlCenter, because it's his own tweak which uses Flipswitch and its features (which he implemented before) :D

Thank you Navmacs for the enlightenment ;)

And to answer my initial question; "How to add/change settings", you can just change them if they're integrated in a tweak, for example FlipControlCenter :)

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Exactly ;)

I still don't have a solution for the emoji problem and no answer from the Devs... I think it's somehow too "special" :/

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
At this point if settle for my soringtomize three to be fixed!
I'm seriously thinking about restoring as new again. And then installing soringtomize three first to see what results i get.
That emoji thing is still itching the back Corner of my brain!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit