Fitness, notifications, remotes etc why did you pre order

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious why everyone decided to pre order the apple watch.

Do you want it for fitness, notifications, as a remote or do you just want to have the latest "cool" gadget.

Personally I've been using a pebble for over a year and I feel naked when I leave the house without it.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I want the latest cool gadget. . . . I don't "need" a watch, but I want to experience what is possible with a product like this.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
i like your honestly. I first got the pebble to try out the experience and now i love it

I'm with you... I got the Pebble because I wanted to try a smart watch and see its potential. And it was something for me to get before they announce an watch. And I loved it.

So to answer the OP. I mainly wanted for notifications. I hated pulling out my phone when I get a text msg that just said OK and didn't really need my reply. Now I can see it on my Pebble. It's really convenient. The list of benefits goes on. And more and more smart watch naysayers will eventually see the benefits of a smart watch.

Another reason I want the watch is for golf GPS apps.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm with you... I got the Pebble because I wanted to try a smart watch and see its potential. And it was something for me to get before they announce an watch. And I loved it.

So to answer the OP. I mainly wanted for notifications. I hated pulling out my phone when I get a text msg that just said OK and didn't really need my reply. Now I can see it on my Pebble. It's really convenient. The list of benefits goes on. And more and more smart watch naysayers will eventually see the benefits of a smart watch.

Another reason I want the watch is for golf GPS apps.

Ya. Having a smart watch is really functional and makes things simpler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro