First Time Mac User- Buying a Mac Mini

GrangerGamble

Mar 9, 2021
Visit site
Hello all! Like the title says I'm a soon-to-be Mac user. I think I'm going to purchase the Mac Mini 16gb ram and 512 HD.
But I had a question that I was hoping this community could help me with, thanks in advance 👍🏽!

I have gigs of home video files in .mpeg and .mov format is that going to be an issue, will they work on Mac?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello all! Like the title says I'm a soon-to-be Mac user. I think I'm going to purchase the Mac Mini 16gb ram and 512 HD.
But I had a question that I was hoping this community could help me with, thanks in advance ????????????!

I have gigs of home video files in .mpeg and .mov format is that going to be an issue, will they work on Mac?

Hello and welcome to iMore! I'm sure that you will find the help you're looking for.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
GrangerGamble;[URL="tel:3245925" said:
3245925[/URL]]Hello all! Like the title says I'm a soon-to-be Mac user. I think I'm going to purchase the Mac Mini 16gb ram and 512 HD.
But I had a question that I was hoping this community could help me with, thanks in advance ������������!

Yes, you will be able to view those videos on your Mac Mini.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods