First Impressions of the Otterbox Statement Case for the iPhone 6S Plus

ne0stai2dust

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I finally decided to get my iPhone 6S plus after my iPhone 5 completely died on me Monday. And when it came to case choices, I saw the Otterbox statement case. I didn't see it at any other retailer and have always been a fan of Otterbox products. Here's my first impressions to help those looking for a great case for their iPhone 6 or iPhone 6S Plus.

The Otterbox Statement case is made of a very strong material with a touch of leather for feel and style. The case itself is very thin and minimal. And this was exactly what I was looking for. Thin yet protective. I almost wanted to get a defender but didn't want to deal with the bulk. The Statement case adds virtually almost nothing to the phone in my opinion and keeping its slim profile.

There is a lip on the front side of the case that allows to lay the phone face down and not worry about scratching the screen of the phone. It still has a tactile feel for the volume rocker and sleep/wake button.

Has all the cutouts for the slider for sound, headphone jack, lightning port and speaker.

Overall, love the case. Thin, light, great protection and piece of mind of the protection of an Otterbox case without the bulk or the plain look of one.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Looks good! I'm not normally a big Otterbox fan (because they're big) but this looks much thinner and shows off the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro