First 12 hours with my iPhone review

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. My head is still spinning with all the iPhone goodness. After getting home from work late (figures) last night, I finally got to set it up.I set my wife's up first so she could play with it, and sync all her ipad stuff. She went to bed about 10:30. Then I worked on mine. After the breeze of activation, and the ease of set up, I got to work, syncing with gmail, adding my work exchange, syncing with itunes, downloading facebook, ubersocial, games, apps, weather, etc.... next thing I know it's 2:30 AM!

Was late to work this morning because if the iphone. And I spend a good part of the morning getting work stuff set up on it. I haven't even had a chance to mess around with Siri yet.

This is going to be fun.

(And I can type pretty good, even coming from a BB!)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Continue to enjoy your new toy, my friend, and try not to get into trouble at work playing with it...;)

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
@pink and @Justme.... do you know how hard it is not to pick it up? IM trying to work and its 24 inches away and I just know where is a notification or a new app or something I could be doing on it.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
@pink and @Justme.... do you know how hard it is not to pick it up? IM trying to work and its 24 inches away and I just know where is a notification or a new app or something I could be doing on it.

LMAO...Man up and suffer through it...(laughing)...you can do it, I think..;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yup. I am hooked. What's a blackberry and why did I spend so much time with it........

Okaaaayyyyy! ...lol...I was a die-hard Blackberry fanatic, but I'm all about the iPhone right now and I don't see me switching from it in the near future...:)

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to tank everyone who, as I was discovering and researching the iPhone, gave me advice and their honest opinion, not a fanboy standard line. Your honesty is appreciated.

declanz34

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
i just read one and you make simple conclusion and powerful to learn.I like the article's name..at firs, it leads your mind to someting else.:) but very good article.

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Six days in and I get what everyone was telling me about the iPhone. I can see, feel and touch the difference. I get it. And it is permanent now as I just sold my Blackberry! It's Apple or nothing for me now. Steve Jobs is a freaking genius.

Now I have to work on the hints about the iPad for Christmas..............

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW