*Fingers Crossed*

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm checking on my pre order status a few times a day now. I misread my email this morning, estimated ship date for my Jet Black is September 19 - September 26 although I was assured numerous times on the phone that it should ship on September 15. I'm hoping it ships earlier than estimated. I also didn't realize that the Spigen case I ordered was pre order, maybe my screen protector was too, oh well, I digress. Here's to hoping my case and screen protector get here at about the same time my phone does.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
And for the sake of clarification and redundancy, I was not assured that it would ship on the 15th, just that it should. They did more assuring that I would get the phone next week more than anything. I was quite explicit about my working out of state and only shipping out here if I would get it next week.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Starting to get nervous, it's 9/14 and my order is still processing for my phone. Spigen has not yet shipped my case, and my screen protectors have been in "pre-shipment" for days.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Fantastic, my screen protectors are out for delivery, my case hasn't shipped yet, and my phone is still processing....I'm so impatient with new things.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Apple always seems to delivery earlier than expected from what I've seen from previous releases. I bet you'll get it before Oct.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
My fingers only need to be crossed a little: I can be home on the 27, I can be home on the 28, but if it shows up on the 29 I am completely screwed,.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Apple always seems to delivery earlier than expected from what I've seen from previous releases. I bet you'll get it before Oct.

That would be nice, I had to pre order through T-Mobile though, still says expected delivery between 9/19-9/26.

In other news, my case has a tracking number now so I should get that soon.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Fantastic, despite the warning email from Spigen my screen protectors are properly sized for the 7+. Now my case should get here in a day or so, and hopefully my phone ships soon.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I give up, I was assured by numerous times by multiple people I would have my phone last week. It's still processing. Won't stop me from checking daily, however I don't anticipate getting it before the end of the month which means I'll probably have to pay to have UPS change the delivery address.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
As I feared, I won't have my 7+ until next week, assuming it ships on time. Even if it ships tomorrow or Saturday I won't get it until Monday. I fly home tomorrow and return on Monday. Guess it'll give me something to look forward to, though I won't be able to download my movies. 0.80mbps download is far too slow, I prefer my 450-550mbps at home.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My card has been charged! Now I'm just waiting for it to not be in processing and get a shipping number for it. I will have my new phone in my hands on Monday.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods