Finally, something new!

Acashia

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
My-911 is releasing its own OBD interface for the Blackberry standard phones and other OS's. In addition to all of the other features available in the Standard My-911 Applications, this will in the event of an airbag deployment, notify Emergency Services. Other features include: Speed, Load, Airbag Status, Seatbelt Status, Breaking and all OBD -II trouble codes.

:cool: On that note...

Now you can carry confidence with you all the time, no matter your location: Introducing My-911, the ultimate mobile solution for automatic emergency alerts and response. My-911, a solution provider for emergency and non-emergency related services worldwide supporting Android, BlackBerry and iPhone Smartphones. Get from point A to point B safely with My-911 on your Smartphone. All for as little as 9 cents a day. Whether you are camping, hiking, riding your bicycle, driving your motorcycle or driving in your car, My-911 offers you a full featured versatile solution for your Smartphone or standard cell phone. Smartphone (Android, BlackBerry and iPhone) emergency management solution w/ impact, SOS, nurse line,
roadside assistance, GPS Notify friends & family, traffic, weather, high crime advisory, cyber alerts, online LBS tracking portal. Geo-Fencing, Trip Reporting, Speed Reporting, Incident Tracking and Reporting.

Go with confidence.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1