Finally! MY iP4 issues

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Well, I finally got my 32g iP4 black. nice. I love it. However....I have a few issues, as almost everyone else, but I've only seen maybe one or two posts somewhere about most of these issues.

1 - When making a phone call, I get the dropped calls, move my hand and all is well. I'll need a bumper or case or something - i can fix this.

2 - while talking on the phone, I held it to my shoulder, I not only dropped that call, but heard something ringing. I had dropped my call & called another person. TWICE!! And there are a few people I don't want to call randomly like that.

3 - same conversation - I held phone to shoulder again, somehow I hit speaker AND mute!!

I did pull up my favorites to call the person I was talking to. Maybe if I just dial the number & leave it on home screen? Or...not hold the phone to my shoulder? But gosh, I'd rather it just drop calls, NOT call others!! And speaker phone, and mute?? Whats going on?!?!

Has anyone seen or heard of this? Any suggestions? :confused:

So far, these are my only issues with the phone. All in all I'm really happy with it!! :)

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Those are the two issues going around. Reception and proximity sensor problems. Congratulations, you're having a normal i4 experience.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Well, I finally got my 32g iP4 black. nice. I love it. However....I have a few issues, as almost everyone else, but I've only seen maybe one or two posts somewhere about most of these issues.

1 - When making a phone call, I get the dropped calls, move my hand and all is well. I'll need a bumper or case or something - i can fix this.

2 - while talking on the phone, I held it to my shoulder, I not only dropped that call, but heard something ringing. I had dropped my call & called another person. TWICE!! And there are a few people I don't want to call randomly like that.

3 - same conversation - I held phone to shoulder again, somehow I hit speaker AND mute!!

I did pull up my favorites to call the person I was talking to. Maybe if I just dial the number & leave it on home screen? Or...not hold the phone to my shoulder? But gosh, I'd rather it just drop calls, NOT call others!! And speaker phone, and mute?? Whats going on?!?!

Has anyone seen or heard of this? Any suggestions? :confused:

So far, these are my only issues with the phone. All in all I'm really happy with it!! :)

yepp it sucks...i figured out a temporary solution for the proximity sensor which works flawlessly

http://forum.tipb.com/iphone-forum/193634-proximity-sensor-temp-fix.html

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
my proximity sensor works fine im not sure its a software bug because why would some work and some not

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Nevermind. That ends the call. Wow, iPhone has a physical hang up button. Didn't know that haha.

They didn't before. I guess it is an iOS4
feature. On my 3GS with 3.1.2, all I had
to do was hit the home key so it can go
to the home screen, then hit the sleep
key and it would lock the phone and keep
me in call.

Now, on my i4, it just bangs on them.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site

Latest posts

Trending Posts