Finally got my husband to upgrade his phone!

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
He’s had an iPhone 7 for about five years I guess and it’s finally starting to act up. So I ordered him an iPhone 13 mini and we will be picking it up at Verizon soon. It will be quite a difference for him to get used to – LOL.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
He’s had an iPhone 7 for about five years I guess and it’s finally starting to act up. So I ordered him an iPhone 13 mini and we will be picking it up at Verizon soon. It will be quite a difference for him to get used to – LOL.

Awesome! I can’t wait to hear how he likes it!

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I bought my wife a new mini to replace her X. She loves it. I love the size and if it had the same camera as my 13 Pro, I'd definitely have gotten it.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Awesome! I can’t wait to hear how he likes it!

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
This concept is stressing my wife and one of three kids. Spending is hard on some but easy for others. Especially when it's not their money. I'm tempted to just go get a 13 Pro for my wife.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I’d just send it back ! I have never let family make personal decisions for me. Nor would I dream of forcing my wife to have a phone that she didn’t want ! Next step is deciding which platform your partner wants to use.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I’d just send it back ! I have never let family make personal decisions for me. Nor would I dream of forcing my wife to have a phone that she didn’t want ! Next step is deciding which platform your partner wants to use.

I don't force my wife to do anything. Her resistance to spend money is good overall. I'm 100% certain she'd love a white and stainless Pro model. She knows the price for a batter replacement if she wants to live with the XS screen size.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
My GF has the 6+ and hasn’t budged beyond browsing the iPhones every so often. So I completely understand where you’re coming from. I do applaud the big mileage they’ve got from their phones. Apple’s OS support is to be loudly applauded on that. 6+ was both of our first iPhones ever — but I’m on my second upgrade from the 6+. ??????

She’s finally giving in but wants to wait until the iPhone 14 PM that we will both be getting. But if she reads anything from Apple announcing continued support for 6+. All bet are off ??????

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
This concept is stressing my wife and one of three kids. Spending is hard on some but easy for others. Especially when it's not their money. I'm tempted to just go get a 13 Pro for my wife.

I love the 13 pro. Always have had the max sizes. Liked them. No complaints but the 13 pro fits in my smaller handbags
And does what the max does. Something Apple should had done a long time ago

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner