Ferguson, Benghazi and Fox News

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Utter bovine processed feed grains. John Stewart is a bigger fraud than you think Fox News is.

Stewart doesn't portend to be "the news"..... Fox Does.

Fox repeatedly demanded apologies for "Hands Up, don't shoot" when officer Darren Wilson was exonerated by a grand jury. Yet, after 2+ years of railing over Benghazi "stand down"... when the republican committee debunked everything from Fox..... not a peep, not an apology.

Stewart called Fox a hypocrite.... because thats exactly what they are masquerading as a News Agency.

I think the moniker of Faux News if well earned.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Processed feed grain?? Where is the retraction from Fox???

Contrary to what you may choose to believe, I don't think anyone here works for or is authorized to speak on behalf of Fox News. #rantOn

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Contrary to what you may choose to believe, I don't think anyone here works for or is authorized to speak on behalf of Fox News. #rantOn

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

This picture speaks for itself. I don't have to "choose to believe" anything. #rantOff

deathdeceit.jpg

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think you're choosing one to stand firm against when they're all the same b*tt hole vomit...there isn't a news broadcast on TV that offers anything fair or balanced...they just offer sensationalism for ratings, period. ALL of them.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
There's no difference between Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc. All controlled by the government to tell the people what they want them to believe. Designed to divide and create conflict. The only news you can really trust is stuff from independent sites and reporters.

Proudly updating from my silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
There's no difference between Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc. All controlled by the government to tell the people what they want them to believe. Designed to divide and create conflict. The only news you can really trust is stuff from independent sites and reporters.

I have to disagree with you on Fox.... Rupert Murdoch is in complete control of that network. Directly or via proxy.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I have to disagree with you on Fox.... Rupert Murdoch is in complete control of that network. Directly or via proxy.

One of the many members of the global elite who take their orders and carry them out. When you get down to it, there are about 20 people that own pretty much everything and every corporation in the world that are pulling the strings.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I think you're choosing one to stand firm against when they're all the same b*tt hole vomit...there isn't a news broadcast on TV that offers anything fair or balanced...they just offer sensationalism for ratings, period. ALL of them.

But must crusade against FOX News! How dare they be hypocrites and not apologize for it! I can't sleep at night!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl