feel special because you have iphone?

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
It makes me feel good. Priveleged actually. It's a innovative device and to own one myself is pretty cool. Regardless if millions own it.
It does suck though, I met my share of cocky iPhone users. It's the "I want the latest device, mommy I have to have it, look at me it matches my clothes" kinda person. It's quite comical. I just laugh. I'm pretty humble. People like that give iPhone users a bad rep. Just laugh like I do and ignore em.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Not special, but proud to have a device that has kept my interest the longest. It's an awesome device and with 3.0, it's going to be near perfect for me.

h4rk

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
Honestly now that it is much cheaper I see people with iPhones ALL the time. That doesn't take away from the fact that it is the single greatest device in the world, but it does take away slightly from the exclusivity that it held the first month or two that it was out.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Honestly now that it is much cheaper I see people with iPhones ALL the time. That doesn't take away from the fact that it is the single greatest device in the world, but it does take away slightly from the exclusivity that it held the first month or two that it was out.

Tell me about it... I was one of the early adopters buying it for the $600 price and felt like it was exclusive. I wish they would come out with a higher end model in the same price range and then the lower end model. I'm the type of person that likes having/doing things no one else has/does. I see kids that haven't hit puberty yet owning one now, but it's all good. It's still one of the greatest devices out there.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
Tell me about it... I was one of the early adopters buying it for the $600 price and felt like it was exclusive. I wish they would come out with a higher end model in the same price range and then the lower end model. I'm the type of person that likes having/doing things no one else has/does. I see kids that haven't hit puberty yet owning one now, but it's all good. It's still one of the greatest devices out there.

Well maybe this summer they will introduce the iphone elite?

John T

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
Some people will always like to pose and others to be more modest! That's what makes the world go round! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73