Features Editor saying 'Hello There.'

darylbaxter

Features Editor at iMore
Staff member
May 24, 2023
Visit site
Hello!

Longtime lurker to the forums before I joined the team at iMore earlier this year.
I've been rebooting the Features at iMore this year, while bringing in new voices to the site, such as today's article.

Outside of the site, I'm a big retro gamer, lover of vinyls and 90s music, which is mainly why I'm seeing Blur play in July at Wembley! I live in Lincoln, UK with my wife Lauren and dog Jolly, who has an Instagram.

I'll be around these parts a lot over the next few months, alongside posting some topics related to upcoming Features. But by all means, if you've got any questions or requests for parts of Apple you want to see shouted about more, do let me know.

Cheers!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello!

Longtime lurker to the forums before I joined the team at iMore earlier this year.
I've been rebooting the Features at iMore this year, while bringing in new voices to the site, such as today's article.

Outside of the site, I'm a big retro gamer, lover of vinyls and 90s music, which is mainly why I'm seeing Blur play in July at Wembley! I live in Lincoln, UK with my wife Lauren and dog Jolly, who has an Instagram.

I'll be around these parts a lot over the next few months, alongside posting some topics related to upcoming Features. But by all means, if you've got any questions or requests for parts of Apple you want to see shouted about more, do let me know.

Cheers!
Hi Daryl! It's nice to meet you!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My apologies for just now seeing your introduction post, and with that being said, welcome to the iMore Forums.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW