Question Favourite iPhone of all times?!

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
im sure most people have more the one iPhone overs toe course of the years iPhones been out. what has been your favourite iPhone of all times and why? miens got to be the iPhone 5. love the size and the form factor of the phone. I was so eager to getting the 13 mini when released because love the compact size and the flat edged iPhones. to bad I am a pro max user and going from a big phone to think of going back to a smaller phone wont cut it for me

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
im sure most people have more the one iPhone overs toe course of the years iPhones been out. what has been your favourite iPhone of all times and why? miens got to be the iPhone 5. love the size and the form factor of the phone. I was so eager to getting the 13 mini when released because love the compact size and the flat edged iPhones. to bad I am a pro max user and going from a big phone to think of going back to a smaller phone wont cut it for me
The iPhone 13 Pro. Perfect size and amazing cameras.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m not sure which is my favorite of all time, but I can easily list my top 3.

iPhone 4S
iPhone X
iPhone 14 Pro

Now that I’m thinking about, my favorite is probably the iPhone 4S. The design and feel of it was amazing and iOS was as smooth as butter.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Definitely the iPhone 14 pro max in space black: the display in sunlight is , dynamic island, true AOD, and insane battery.

Here is the rest of my top 5:
iPhone XS Max in gold: stainless steel + Face ID
iPhone 7 Plus in matte black with dual cameras
The original iPhone: a complete game changer even without the App Store.
iPhone 5s in black with Touch ID

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 11 Pro. The battery life and screen quality on it has been much better than any of my previous iPhone.

In distant second is my iPhone 4… because it had that amazing design and because it was my first smartphone.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Easy answer, the iphone 6+.
-It wasn’t perfect but it was the first large screen iPhone, marking Tim Cook’s official break from Steve Jobs’ (adamant) company mantra that a phone should be smaller/single handed use.
-It, the 6/6+, sold almost a quarter of billion (that is not counting 6s/6s+). In the history of smartphones sales, only 2 analog keyboard Nokia phone models from 2003 sold more than the 6/6+. True “smart”phone sales numbers means 6/6+ is the best selling model in all history.
-Introduced in Q4 2014, it would propel Apple to almost 20% market share. It would take 5 years/3 iPhone 11 models introduced in 2019 before Apple would see a higher Q4 market share.
-it was my first iphone. :)

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
White/silver 4s because at the time is was the best looking phone ever made.

Also the 11 PM. The curved edges made it so easy to carry in your front pocket and hold while using.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
The 4s was without doubt my favourite iPhone, probably always will be. The thing was magic compared to anything else I’d had. I still have it and use it for various occasional tasks. When I bought this XS it was not nearly as much of a change as getting the 4s.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My love for the iPhone began with my first iPhone... an iPhone 4. But I think that I always love my most current iPhone, which is a pacific blue iPhone 12 Pro!

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
My love for the iPhone began with my first iPhone... an iPhone 4. But I think that I always love my most current iPhone, which is a pacific blue iPhone 12 Pro!
even tho I got myself the 14 pro max in silver colour. I still love the pacific blue on the iPhone 12 Pro (max) which was my previous phone which my mom is currently using

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal