Favorite movie quotes

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Office Space

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Butch: So we cool?
Marsellus: Yeah, we cool. Two things. Don't tell nobody about this. This **** is between me, you, and Mr. Soon-To-Be-Living-The-Rest-of-His-Short-Ass-Life-In-Agonizing-Pain Rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business. Two: you leave town tonight, right now. And when you're gone, you stay gone, or you be gone. You lost all your L.A. privileges. Deal?

70gsrick

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
"what would you do with a million bucks?"
"I don't know"
"I know what I'd do, two chicks at the same time"
"I don't think that would take a million bucks"
"It would to get two chicks to double up on a cat like me"

gailey

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
I've got a machete on the back seat...

...a chopper on the passenger seat and
an old Beretta tucked in me trousers.

And I'm f*@king happy.

NVMY03ION

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
From Sarah Marshall :)

Darald: What's the state fish of Hawaii?
Dwayne the Bartender: The Humuhumunukunukuapua'a. Yeah, b i t c h!

From The Fast and the Furious:

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, and for those 10 seconds or less Im free, nothing else matter, not my team, and their bull****..

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not a moie, but a TV show. The tv show is more like a movie then a TV show. The show was called Jericho and it was about this small kanass town who witness a series of nuclear attacks and they are left to wonder if they are the only ones left alive. Pretty good show. Too bad CBS had to cancel it. This quote is from the final season

John Smith - You escaped.

Hawkins - You know you should have waited until daylight to try and burn me. I might not have been so lucky.

JS - I regret it had to come to that but you left me little choice.

Hawkins - You've got a problem now because you tipped your hand. You didn't just know where I was going, you knew exactly where I was. And that means you were tracking me.

JS - How would I have done that?

Hawkins - Well I think that's where it gets interesting. Because this phone is secure and the car was stolen. So the only way you could have done it was to have a tracking device inside the bomb.

JS - You sound paranoid.

Hawkins - Yeah, well that just may be. But 14 years ago it was you who wrote the report detailing how a massive nuclear attack would decapitate the federal government, right? And in that report you stated that one individual with enough access could mastermind that entire attack.

See it makes sense that whoever put those bombs in the field would have tracking devices in every single one of them so he would know when they were in place.

You had the axe to grind, you knew the system, damn it was you who wrote the plan. And then I think it was you who put that plan into practice. You're not just some innocent whistle blower, are you?

JS - I believe that I am. Only the last time I blew the whistle I took out 23 American cities.

Hawkins - You killed millions, tens of millions of people. Why?

JS - To liberate this country. When I worked for Jennings and Rall, I saw just how corrupt the relationship between the company and the federal government had become. No bid contracts, a private army, a corporation that wrote legislation. Jennings and Rall was a cancer grown deep into the bone of this government. So I decided to remove that cancer in one fell swoop.

Hawkins - Well you failed, because Jennings and Rall are more powerful now than they ever were.

JS - They're also more venerable. Jennings and Rall and the Cheyenne government are now centralized in one city. So when I strike the final blow, the disease should be gone for good.

Hawkins - What, you're gonna attack Cheyenne?

JS - With your bomb.

Hawkins - But you don't have it, the Cheyenne government does.

JS - I know exactly how to get it back from the Cheyenne military, and then I'll finish what I started. I'm just sorry we couldn't do this together Mr Hawkins.

Hawkins - You listen to me. I told you what would happen if you ever lied to me. If you ever tried to play me. I am gonna bring this to you. The next time we speak it will not be on this phone.

SockRolid

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
From "Heist" (2001)

Joe Moore (Gene Hackman) and Bobby Blane (Delroy Lindo) are walking on the street en route to a jewelry heist they have planned. Moore buys a snack from a street vendor. He almost walks away without his change, and the vendor calls him back.

Vendor: Hey buddy! You forgot your change.

Moore (taking the change): Makes the world go 'round.

Blane: What's that?

Moore: Gold.

Blane: Some people say love.

Moore: Well they're right too. It is love. The love of gold.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
just got done watching this, again. EPIC movie!

"Pai Mei taught you the five point palm-exploding heart technique?"

"Of course he did"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know... because I'm a bad person"

"No. You're not a bad person. You're a terrific person. You're my favorite person, but every once in a while, you can be a real ****"

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Nacho: Chancho. When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun.

--------------------------

Nacho: It sucks to be me right now!
Esqueleto: How come?
Nacho: How come you think? I used to really like Ramses. I wanted to become him! But it turns out, he's a real douche.

Aboloneloum

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Hiya, I'm really glad I have found this information.

As I website possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling fantastic , appreciate it for your hard work digital-toaster com]Digital Toaster
You should keep it up forever! Good Luck

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
God? Is that it? God? Well, I'll tell ya, lemme give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts! He gives this extraordinary gift and then--what does he do? I swear--for his own amusement--his own private cosmic gag reel--he sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time! Look. But don't touch! Touch. But don't taste! Taste. Don't swallow! And while you're jumping from one foot to the next, he's laughing his sick F*cking ass off!! He's a tight ass, he's a sadist, he's an absentee landlord!! Worship that never!

Al Pacino epicness...

sogaduch

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
You're born, you take sh*t. You get out in the world, you take more sh*t. You climb a little higher, you take less sh*t. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what sh*t even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son.

Layer Cake

If you try to run, I've got six little friends and they can all run faster than you can.

From Dusk Till Dawn

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77