Favorite BiteSMS themes?

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I've always used biteSquare, and it looks at home with the Ayecon Winterboard theme's canvas-like textures (Screenshot attached)

I searched for other posts about BiteSMS themes and only found BiteLiquid, which is also pretty nice but I haven't bought it.

What others themes do you guys like? :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360785600.267819.jpg

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I have been using one of the themes that comes with the app Zeilk Matte. I like it but really wish there were more to choose from. Bite liquid looks nice but it really is almost the same thing as Zeilk Matte.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm pig headed and arrogant, and I think that biteliquid is the greatest thing ever!

I think I might take the time to alter it for different colors.
I can't understand how anybody doesn't like it!

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm pig headed and arrogant, and I think that biteliquid is the greatest thing ever!

I think I might take the time to alter it for different colors.
I can't understand how anybody doesn't like it!

I think it is too dark and doesn't really match my theme or iOS. It's the best theme I can find besides the defaults though so I may buy it some day.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
3cit. Maybe I'm missing something. How is it different/better than the one I am using? They seem almost identical

SlydWyz

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I use biteLiquid almost exclusively, mainly because I'm using dark pictures on my home and lock screens. Bitethefly is also a really sharp dark theme that I'll use on occasion.

When I want something kinda stock when I change my wallpapers around, I switch over to using biteCarla. It came with the whole Carla theme, but I picked apart some thing I liked after a while, then ditched the theme. The icons and bite theme I tweaked a bit to my liking. Looks much sharper now.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok. I bought it. It's nice @3cit but I have a question. Is there any way to not have the quick compose screen so transparent? Depending on what app I'm in its sometimes hard to see. Thanks

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok. I bought it. It's nice @3cit but I have a question. Is there any way to not have the quick compose screen so transparent? Depending on what app I'm in its sometimes hard to see. Thanks

yeah that fix is somewhere in the bite liquid thread... ill track it down...

this post

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
That hyperlink isn't working but Thanks! I'll read through thread and find it.

Weird, works here. This is what it leads to:

I believe if you mess around in the plist files you can set a certain transparency/colour for that but I wouldn't advise it of you don't know what you're doing.

Absolutely correct! AND EASY!

var/mobile/library/bitethemes/biteliquid/info.plist
The "qr-background-color" is #00000009 and the first six is hex code for black, the next two is opacity level... So just delete the last two and there will be a lack of transparency, or 10 for complete opacity, or if you want it even more transparent, (which YOU don't, but others might) try any value from 01-09

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjkradel