Fastest Fingers In The Universe [Game][iPhone][iPad][iPod Touch][Free]

nucleisoft

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
on apple app store
https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=1068289665&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Hello everyone, I'm a small indie game dev looking for some feedback on our game Fastest Fingers In The Universe, or if you don't want to give feedback and end up just playing it because you like it then that's good too, but I would love to hear your views.

The main objective of the game is fun, but also to compete against friends in the cross platform online high score hall of fame, to aid you use the planetary shields, upgrade your lasers and hit the aliens as soon as they enter the screen, plus get as many bonuses as you can, enjoy.

There are also special eye candy lasers to collect later on after you have upgraded your main laser to laser 5.

The game does have ads but only if you want free in game coins and only if you press the button in the stats room that says get coins, so they won't bother you unless you press that button, we just want to earn a little money so we can spend more time updating this game and making new games.

on apple app store
https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=1068289665&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Attachments

• ios title screen.png
    ios title screen.png
    867.3 KB · Views: 9
  • fastest-fingers-in-the-universe-screenshot3-big.jpg
    fastest-fingers-in-the-universe-screenshot3-big.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 5
  • action screenshot.png
    action screenshot.png
    746 KB · Views: 5

nucleisoft

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
thanks iluckylab, taz323 and pr1nce, any feedback at all is welcome, most are just playing so i dont know what they like or dont like or whats missing, so any feedback would be great.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro