FaceTime Partners?

facetime

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Tibbar: Well, through FaceTimePartner.com, you could always listen to the person over the phone BEFORE deciding to click on "FaceTime." That way, if you're shy or want to do an audio screening first, you could. It can be intimidating doing FaceTime with a total stranger, but that's what you would do in a bar, subway or any public place with lots of people you're forced to interact with anyways, right? Good luck!

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
And how do you plan to stop me from rocking out with my dong out? I'm not going to, but curious what you are going to do about stopping it.

hahahahaha - you have a point. Not that I'm even thinking this, but I'm curious. Does this go through the website? Is the website monitoring the calls/face time? I read that the website was going to record numbers and addresses.

drpainmd

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Bbm

IT IS GOING TO TURN INTO BBM FOR IPHONE...SAUSAGEFEST GALORE...WATCH AND SEE.. YOU CANT GET PEOPLE ON THIS TYPE OF SERVICE AND NOT EXPECT SOME DUDES TO GET ON AND DO THE "WHIPPING OUT" BIT..

NOT ENOUGH MATURE ADULTS TO DO IT..IT WILL LAST AWHILE AND THEN IT WILL HAPPEN...TOO MANY GUYS AND NOT ENOUGH GIRLS...SAD BUT TRUE...WHEN I HAD MY CRACKBERRIES, IT WAS SCARY AT ONE POINT...

BUT AT LEAST YOU WILL GET TO SEE IF ITS A GUY OR GIRL,LOL!:eek:

drpainmd

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ooops. sorry for the caps lock..:) and good luck to the facetime dev team..i know you guys just want to have people meeting up...

facetime

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Phew - thanks for removing the caps lock, drpainams. And thanks for wishing us good luck. FaceTime Partner is just a side project for us. We saw the opportunity and took it. I really hope the site stays clean, but hey, it's a free country. For now, we've been getting positive feedback. The trickiest thing is getting enough people on the site at once. Take care, and have a great 4th of July, everyone!

isaac65

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
I've tried a few times but haven't been able to get a match.
Maybe you could set up special event dates and times to try to get a good number of people on at the same time. For example: "July 4th FaceTime Party! Wish other iPhone 4 owners a happy 4th of July over FaceTime. Join the fun July 4th at 8pm!". Something like that. Then people would know when to come back to the site.
Also, a better explanation of what the process is of finding a partner on your website. It's kina vague right now and I, for one, was hesitant of typing in my number.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Went to the site and there was not enough info. So I did not put in my number. I also want
To choose who I talk to

facetime

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions, isaac65 and chobbs1. We will set up a FaceTime Partner meetup this coming week, and I'll post the time in this forum. Chobbs1, we have designed (but not coded) a system whereby everyone would have to login first through Twitter, and you would be able to pre-screen whom you want to talk to before giving out your #. We're just waiting to see if the site has enough visitors to justify this investment of time required for coding. So, if you want to help FaceTimePartner.com succeed, keeping posting on this forum and letting others know about it. Thank you so much for the support!

BAD13rad

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
If I go there, the first thing I will do during facetime is whip it out.

I'm joking, that was a reference to chatroulette if you don't know....

*crickets*

dude i spit on my keyboard cause that laugh just came out like a shotgun blast!! please don't have anything come out like a shotgun blast if we somehow end up on facetime.. speaking of which there's got to be a good nickname for this.. i dont want to have to say facetiming or FTing..

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
So, how does everybody feel about a Facetime meetup at www facetimepartners com this Thursday, July 8, at 12:30 pm?

Guarantees you will have plenty of teachers, students, and the unemployed.

Ok, maybe not so many teachers - we've been able to find our own Face Time partners.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73