FaceTime Partners?

facetime

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone wanted to FaceTime? I've created a very simple website FaceTimePartner.com that allows iPhone 4 users to exchange phone numbers and engage in a FaceTime call, a la chatroulette.

I'm hoping that the site does NOT become chatroulette, due in part to the social filter that iPhone 4 ownership provides. I'm assuming that most early adopters of the iPhone 4 are relatively clean-cut and civil. I hope that's true!

I'd love to hear any feedback you have about the site, and hopefully I'll see you online!

facetime

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Need more users!

FYI, we've seen a bunch of visitors make it over to our site, but it doesn't get fun until we reach some critical mass.

Anyone have any comments on what they've seen so far?

Thanks for your help!

facetime

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Ha ha. Well, as a matter of fact, women have frequented the site and found FaceTime partners. Hot or not... why don't you decide?

omgabunny

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
If I go there, the first thing I will do during facetime is whip it out.

I'm joking, that was a reference to chatroulette if you don't know....

*crickets*

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Awww this is nice!!! When I get my iPhone, I will be one of those people calling Apple's facetime line because I doubt any of my friends have the i4. Most of them bought the 3GS, so we'll see. I just might sign up when I get mine!!!

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
If I go there, the first thing I will do during facetime is whip it out.

I'm joking, that was a reference to chatroulette if you don't know....

*crickets*

ok, i'll admit - I looked up chatroulette, I had no clue what it was. So yeah.......don't do that! lol :eek:

facetime

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
We're working up the # of people on the site. Obviously, the more people on the site, the less time people will have to wait to get a pairing. We launched on Monday, and every single day, there have been more matches. So check back with us frequently and tell your friends!

There are definitely nice and appealing people to talk with on FaceTime Partner. We definitely do NOT want it to become chatroulette, so I'm glad Tibbar was joking about whipping it out!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox