Facebook for iPhone Problems

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Well I have ereased and reinstalled the app, also I restore my device when I got my iBEC and iBSS files and nothing; is the app I think

Last edited:

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Jailbreaking has nothing to do with whether or not the facebook ap works. It has been buggy since day one. The 3.0 update should remedy these issues and make for a better experience.

^^^^^don't go all "protective parent" on me. It was a simple and valid question. Your precious jailbaby is safe!

@ the OP. I put facebook app on my ( nonjailbroken) phone over a month and a half ago. I hope you find your solution.

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Well I have ereased and reinstalled the app, also I restore my device when I got my iBEC and iBSS files and nothing; is the app I think

I don't think it's the app because my app worked for my friend's account, it just doesn't like mine for some reason. I just wish Facebook would acknowledge the issue and at least say there isn't anything they can do about it.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
The validity was stated by you in your arguement. I am not jailbroken and I do not know...er?go a question is formed. So yes. Completely and undeniably valid.

Even thE OP had this question and he WAS jailbroken.

Last edited:

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
The facebook app is riddled with issues. I cannot wait for them to release an update that will wow me. When I think of companies that should have really slick iPhone applications Facebook is near the top of my list, but in reality it is poorly designed and has many bugs.

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
I have had the same app on my 3G and my 3GS and have seen the double posts in the News Feed, but beyond that, no issues.

My wife now has my old 3G and her Facebook app has no issues, either. Both phones are not Jailbroken and running the 3.0.1 OS. The apps were installed on both with the 3.0 OS and updated to 3.0.1.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
I share your issues JH. So the majority of the time I simply connect through Safari rather than the App store Facebook app. It never shows my photos, can never use the chat feature, annoying.

jfclague

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Facebook Profile Pictures

Does anyone know how to fix the Facebook profile picture that syncs with contacts? When you add a person right from contacts and they call you, the picture fills the entire screen. But when you allow Facebook to sync with your contacts, the picture is really small when they call.

Thanks,
Jim

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro