Facebook app is crashing on my iPhone X?

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
The past week or so, I have noticed my Facebook app has been acting strange on my iPhone X?

I have the latest version of the app and OS installed on my device and I have also tried reinstalling the app several times and the same result.

When I try and scroll through the current post, I will just hand up and eventually the app just crashes and I have to reopen it.

This also happened when I am searching the Facebook marketplace, the app will just suddenly crash and I have to restart it. Anyone else having similar issues?

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Not on my 6s Plus running iOS 10.1.1. Did you try deleting the app, then reinstall?

I just tried deleting and reinstalling the app and still having issues with the app refreshing and when I swipe down to try and refresh, the app will just crash and I have to restart the app. Weird??

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I haven’t noticed any crashes at all with FB on iOS 12. I’m not a heavy FB user so maybe that’s why but I still check a few times a day without issues.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
The past week or so, I have noticed my Facebook app has been acting strange on my iPhone X?

I have the latest version of the app and OS installed on my device and I have also tried reinstalling the app several times and the same result.

When I try and scroll through the current post, I will just hand up and eventually the app just crashes and I have to reopen it.

This also happened when I am searching the Facebook marketplace, the app will just suddenly crash and I have to restart it. Anyone else having similar issues?

I would consider this a good thing!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Been contemplating the purchase since you mentioned it

The dark theme took some getting used to. But I love it now. There's a free version, but it doesn't have the built in ad block.
42bf0a6594212e07e0670cd29fe4bd4a.png

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77