Face ID Acting up a lot lately

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I have decided to go back to my iPhone 8 because my hands just ache after holding a larger phone for a while.

Unfortunately that’s the price I paid for 30 years of typing and repetitive task during my career. The iPhone 8 seems to be a good fit in my hand.

Although I will miss the extra screen and keyboard space, at lest my hand won’t get tired while holding a large device during a long phone call.

The reality of getting old, oh well. I do enjoy being semi retired and not having to get up and go to the office anymore.

Have you tried AirPods instead of holding the phone?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Over the last couple months I’ve toyed with the idea of unloading my X for an 8 Plus just for TouchID. It’s not horrible and works 90%+ of the time on the first attempt but TouchID works 100% of the time on my 9.7” Pro.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
That’s the other reason I sold My X for a 8, better reception.
I run my business off my iPhone with a free call no attached, no land lines.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
That is one of the reasons I bought 8 Plus (Touch ID) besides price and I read someplace yesterday Apple was considering bringing back Touch ID however I doubt it .

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
That is one of the reasons I bought 8 Plus (Touch ID) besides price and I read someplace yesterday Apple was considering bringing back Touch ID however I doubt it .

Yeah I really think Touch ID is dead to Apple. Face ID is the future.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77