Extremely slow app downloads and updates

Michelle MyBell

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I've been having the same problem. I have the same service as you and my router is right next to me. But, it's taking so long. I have my iPad to close in 10 mins. Sometimes it takes so long my iPad ends up closing. I also don't have a home computer to hook up my iPad to reset. Do you any suggestions? Thank you so much.

Michelle MyBell

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi, do I have to have a home computer to do this? My App Store is taking forever to download apps & to even open the App Store. I have a ipad3 up to date. Also, can I do a static IP address just on the iPad? If so, how do I do that? Thanks

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi, do I have to have a home computer to do this? My App Store is taking forever to download apps & to even open the App Store. I have a ipad3 up to date. Also, can I do a static IP address just on the iPad? If so, how do I do that? Thanks

I don't think you can change your IP address just for a specific device.
Try Reset Network Settings first.
Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.

Do you have any other Apple devices? Have any other Apple devices on your wifi had the same issues? Or is it just the one device?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson