Everything you need to know about Reminders on iPhone and iPad

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Apple needs to do a better job at promoting its native apps because they are indeed quite powerful. My lady asked me how could she keep track of something and I told her to use the Reminders app on her iPhone. She was amazed that she could set reoccurring events, assign tags, etcetera.
I just shook my head and laughed.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The reminders app is a really nice app that I use daily. I never thought about using it for medication reminders. I’ll be using it even more.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The reminders app is a really nice app that I use daily. I never thought about using it for medication reminders. I’ll be using it even more.

I use it for things as simple regarding around the house reminders to both of my dogs medications they need monthly, like heartgard & nexgard ! I’ve been using the reminders since  introduced it

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I use it to remind myself to unmute my iPhone’s volume every morning and to check that my activity rings are closed every night!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have all the due dates of my bills set in the Reminders app. The ones that are automatically paid are tagged as #Bill #Auto-Pay and the few I have that aren’t automatically paid are tagged as #Bill. Being able to see the scheduled items is a plus for me.

I have my wishlist, grocery list, and a few other items in the Reminders app. It is a very helpful app and I’m glad Apple has provided it for us.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have all the due dates of my bills set in the Reminders app. The ones that are automatically paid are tagged as #Bill #Auto-Pay and the few I have that aren’t automatically paid are tagged as #Bill. Being able to see the scheduled items is a plus for me.

I have my wishlist, grocery list, and a few other items in the Reminders app. It is a very helpful app and I’m glad Apple has provided it for us.

I use reminder lists for personal, bills with tags for autopay, grocery and my new medications list. It keeps me together.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Interesting I listened to a Podcast about the reminder app and now I’m in this thread.

I’ve used the reminder app for years just as a shared shopping list with my GF but now I’m in the process of switching off the calendar app all my bill and to do list repeats which is the way I’ve been doing it for a long time

The Calendar route worked well for me but I’m realizing that the reminder app will give me more flexibility

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice