Even sillier question

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys, when I access a site on Safari (i.e. espn.com) let's say, and it automatically takes me to the mobile version of the site, how can I access the full HTML page? Typing it in the address bar usually takes any site that has a mobile-optimized page directly to that. Stupid question I know...

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys, when I access a site on Safari (i.e. espn.com) let's say, and it automatically takes me to the mobile version of the site, how can I access the full HTML page? Typing it in the address bar usually takes any site that has a mobile-optimized page directly to that. Stupid question I know...

That's not a silly question at all. I wonder the same thing. Sometimes websites display a show full html site link at the bottom of the page. But some sites don't offer the option to change to the full html version.

avt123

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site

If it automatically opens the mobile version, I usually just open the address bar, click go again on the key board and it opens the regular site.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Most of the time those mobile or iPhone optimized sites have a link that redirects you to the actual site. The mobile ESPN one does have it in the lower left hand corner which says espn.com.

Hope this helps. :)

Dalekkiller

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
Most of the time those mobile or iPhone optimized sites have a link that redirects you to the actual site. The mobile ESPN one does have it in the lower left hand corner which says espn.com.

Hope this helps. :)

I've noticed this with Twitter, to be honest, I'd never actually thought about the difference until now. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjkradel